Sunday 6 October 2013

Should I give my husband another chance, he has cheated 4 times and wants to get back together again?

we been together since october 2011 and he has cheated 4 times throughout our marriage. march 2013 was the 4th time I stayed with him till may 2013 to work it out but I couldn't so I left to my parents. He has never helped me with our son. And he left to the army august 2013 and I had sex yes with an old lover hoping I could get passed my feelings but I couldn't and now my husband is asking me to forgive him again and I'm giving in to forgive him all over again. Should I give him another chance or should I just stay split up and get a divorce? Very confused right now.

I understand I should leave and yes there has been abused he has threaten to beat the **** out of me and pushed me. He also has hidden my car from me which is preventing me to work and he is in basic training till december and I dont know anything about the army and how to start a divorce or to get my vehicle back
I guess I'm confused cause I do use the excuse "I still love him" but I haven't been as fourtunate as my sister (twin) has to have guys crawling for her and I never had so I just have a problem giving up on people hoping they will change and I hate having to meet new people I met my husband on a website as a teenager and I dont go out much or do parties cause I hate parties. Meeting some new is very rare for me. I wont go back with him I have made my decision but it's hard to relay information to him back and forth from letters. I told him I would already see about making it work but I will tell him I can't forgive him. He cheated cause I didn't want to have sex cause I was so tired of taking care of our son all day and night and doing chores. He didn't work at all. He slept all day and played video games. He also said he cheated on me cause I was a B****. And that I complained to much about the chores and our son.
Culled from this yahoo answer question

No comments:

Post a Comment