Monday 7 October 2013

I Cheated On My Second Husband With My Current Husband!

The first time I got married, I was young and stupid and it lasted almost 2 years before we split up. My second husband; I met him in college (I decided to go to school after my first divorce), we fell in love, and this marriage was going to be for life!  That is, until I met his friend and coworker! 

So, for about year, my current husband (#3) was the “other man,” while my second husband (#2) was still my current husband.  This lasted until #3 got another job and moved way.     

During and after the affair, my life with #2 never missed a beat and I had a normal relationship with him for 2 more years.  At the end of that time, we decided our lives were going in different directions, so we split up.  It was amicable (he actually got married 3 months after our divorce and his 2nd wife is a lovely lady), he took the children and I decided that I needed to work through my wild side.   My fist Marriage was when I was 18, I got married again when I was 23 and that lasted until I was 31 (meaning, I never got to live the wild side of youth).     

I led a fairly hedonistic lifestyle for the next four years and that was how I ran back into #3.  He was in town on “business,” we ended up at the same party, he was single, I was single, and (well) they say the third time is a charm.   

We got married last February and that is how cheating got me to the love of my life (I know it sounds messed up, but life has a way of working out).     

No comments:

Post a Comment