Wednesday 9 October 2013

Her Online Relationship Story

To be honest, I don’t know why I signed up to a virtual chatting game. Yep, that’s all it was, a game. But the things that happen on this ‘game’ felt real, which sucks. Really sucks. It’s been at least a month since I’ve come on this, and it was fun. To talk to people I had never before and never will see. Now this may seem like one of the cheesiest lines ever in the history cheesy lines, but everything was fine until he came along. After that... everything turned great. Even hearing myself think that makes me cringe. I would definitely slap myself now. Either way, I met him in, believe it or not, a chat room. We talked about pointless things and I thought he was one of those guys who just cyber. Disgusting. Sometimes [very rarely] I still do. But that’s just me being paranoid...
I thought he was stupid. He couldn’t see that I liked him. And that’s what annoys me because all of this isn’t real. Its fake in the world, but feels real in our minds. Kind of like a hallucination.
He kept on asking me to find him a girlfriend on this website, and I did. I searched, for the first few times I really, fully tried. After a while, I could sense my feelings intensifying, and I gave him the first girl I could see. But that didn’t work because he could only see good in any girl. Why couldn’t he see anything in me?
I think it was a few weeks later, when he finally started dropping obvious hints. But, me, being a girl, was completely oblivious to it. He wanted me to suggest myself to him when I was looking for a girlfriend to him. I remember I couldn’t stop smiling. I was such a lovesick girl... and I still am. And we’re together, it took a while. But it made it all the better. We have arguments, sure. But they’re the silly ones. “You’re gorgeous”, “No, I’m not”, “Kiss me” “Nope”. And I love them. I love him.
Yeah, I love a guy that I’ve never me before in real life, I love his personality and ... him. Everything about him. We probably never will meet but now I can say that I have been in love. We’re together now, and he even looks cute... he still makes me blush and giggle - but he'll never know that -.- We’re in love and I love it! This is my online relationship... although it won’t go any further... I’m over the moon with it. Oh and might I just say... he's Irish ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment