Sunday 6 October 2013

I had an affair for 10 years ,then we get married and now we both are unhappy?

we are belong to same caste. we both are of same age and quite matured. we both looks like perfect couple .My bf was very sweet to me but when he became husband he changed completely. let me tell u , he is decent and dedicated to his job. no bad habits like drinking ,smoking. but now our nature are mismatch . he is completely practical whereas i am emotional. I have done so many sacrifices for our relationship. I opposed to my parents also . But now he dont care for me , I always tried to spice up my married life but he never shows interest . He never do special for me. He always took me granted. I love him so much. but i think so he never enjoy my company. he is always ready for his friends and never for me . He never ask me to wear saree and to go out with him. From several months i am waiting that he ,himself would get aware . but nothing had happened. he is reserve one. He doesn't like to discuss with me. his ego is very important for him.he never talk about our future or family life..he knew that i like romantic guy but he never tried to send even single romantic msg. in 10 years relationship we just quarrel for 4 to 5 time . but now we quarrel 100 times in a day. what to do? I love him still .and as it is love marriage ,and my own decision ,i cant open my mind to anyone. i dont want to loose him actually he is nice , but our nature are completely opposite . plz help

No comments:

Post a Comment