Friday 4 October 2013

Leaving my huband, what do you think?

we've been married about a year, he's younger than me. i'm very insecure and jealousy is in my blood. anyway, he knows my sensibility, i've asked him not to play his online videogames with women, well we haven't been talking for 3 days now because he ignores us (me and baby) and spends morning til evening on his game. came to find out tonight that he's playing with women, i saw their chat, like smiley faces and stuff about the game...but could be anything really, i am not there..this for me is like betrayal, infidelity, he's not spending time with his family, he's engulfed in his games with virtual players, men or women at this point.
i have only one option, i cannot live like this, i will disconnect the internet and he will leave because apparently his games are his life, and he no longer wishes to be with us. the husband i imagine for me won't talk to women, gamers or no gamers, period, especially when he's not giving us any attention and affection.

1 comment:

  1. lol..u people are funny..u ain't know he loves games before marrying him?

    ReplyDelete