Sunday 6 October 2013

He's cheating isn't he?


Long story short. I knew my boyfriend for over 3 yrs. I love him dearly but something has caught my attention. There's this girl on fb. Let's say her name is Ashley. Ashley has no profile picture, & she's from Indonesia? Ok. So a while back she's popped in the picture, & she puts "glad I got to see you this weekend baby" on his fb wall. Here's the thing, his side of the family calls everybody baby. I can't admit that. But its weird becuz she's not family. She's a friend! Ok, so I have trust issues. Badly! So when I see this I flip out & messages her do you guys date? She says, yes for 3yrs now. LIES, becuz 3 months before I came along my boyfriend was dating this girl for over 6 months. I called him & he told me that he called him laughing, he told me she was going that just to get to me. 

Months go by. We're together, & the other day he calls & says he's out in the woods working. He'll call me when he gets off. Ok. Something told me to get on fb and go on Ashley page. I did & she puts "my baby's a lumberjack". Wtf?!! I called him & asked him about it, he was mad at me for even thinking he's cheating. But I just didn't believe him. So once again I let it go. But I remembered when his bday came around, she put my baby bday today?? This stuff doesn't add up?? So last night we got into it, didn't talk for hours. I get on fb & she puts on fb, "getting to see my baby tonight". I didn't ask any questions, I just told him I wish you & Ashley the best". So what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment