Monday 7 October 2013

I Cheat In Every Single Relationship I Have...

I've been in "serious" relationship 3 times. I cheated being in two of them. Moreover, I don't feel guilty at all about that. I am convinced that it is normal, however, my boyfriends didn't and don't think so...
I've been called a very free-spirited person. I love exploring new places, trying new things to do, I love the saying "new is always better than old"... and I change people like gloves. I'm not only talking about relationships, it's about everything. I simply hate communicating with the same person for a long time constantly. I have no best friends. All of the people I communicate with can only be called acquintances. I often have crushes on people, i mean, like once a week i get a new crush... It can be a person I just met, a person I've known for a while, a celebrity, a fictional character... whoever. The best way for me to get rid of such crush is to "sink" into it completely, allow myself to think about this person all the time... the feeling is gone after two days. I get bored. Or start seeing the bad sides of a person I had a crush on, which gets me extremely irritated.
I tryed to get into a serious commited relationship. I went on a date with a guy who seemed very sensible and independent, and I began to date him. He became a big thing in my life, since I have never met a person who would be more caring and kind. Plus, I became his first love, and he was ready to do practically anything for me. It was (and is) the only person in the world who saw me without make-up (since I was 14). I know what I'm talking about, his feelings were extremely serious.
I tryed to convince myself that this is something that every girl is dreaming about. He was sort of cute (well, eventually i would make him work out, I know my power of convincing), very funny, and the main thing - responsible. He named me the most important thing in his life, and I felt like I was. He took care of me when I was drunk as hell, vomiting and being able to move only by crawling right in front of him, he always took my phone calls, even at 3 in the morning, he came to my place whenever I felt bad, physically or mentally (notice, he lives in another city and he has no car...).
I dumped him after 4 months of dating. I regret it from time to time.
I cheated on that guy. He knew about it, and he forgived me that. I actually cheated 3 or 4 times on him.
Nowadays I'm in a relationship too. I feel like the guy I'm dating now is something that I actually need. The guy I date these days is a lying workaholic bastard who (i'm pretty sure about that, although I don't know exactly) cheats on me. The strange thing is that I love all these things about him. I mean, it's like a challenge. I don't feel like I "have" him, like he is my property. I mean, I didn't feel it...
However, he is against cheating too. And he told me that it's the only thing he would never forgive to me.
I cheated on him. Once. But we've only been dating for a month...
I guess our relationship won't last long, since we both are from that kind of people who get tired of others easily.
You would ask me, why don't I just break up with a person to be with another person?
Because I can't be alone... I, like, physically can't.
I must always feel that someone is there for me, if I need something.
My current boyfriend is beginning to show more interest in me lately... I mean, we started more like friends with benefits. I still take him more like my friend. However, he seems to feel something more special...
God, I hope he doesn't.
Anyway...
Do you think is it normal to feel like that about people?

No comments:

Post a Comment