Sunday 6 October 2013

I got raped and I liked it?

My brothers friend who is 17 raped me yesterday, my brother had soccer after school so his friend drove me home, when he got to my house he said he wanted to get something from my brothers room before he went home and he came into my house an raped me for like 2 hours, the first 10 minutes I was fighting it and trying to push him off but after that it started really turning me on and I really liked it. 
Is it wrong of me for liking it?
And I also don't want to tell anyone, he called me that night and we talked on the phone for a long time and he apologized. He also wants me to go over to his house tomorrow.
I don't want to tell anyone but I don't want to put another girl in danger by not telling anyone, if he raped me will he be more likely to rape other girls? Like is it something certain people cant control?

No comments:

Post a Comment